Deputy Nursery Manager (NVQ Level 3)
September 2021 start. (possibly January 2022 for the right candidate)
Permanent, full-time, term time only (37 weeks)
Salary dependent upon experience
Do you love working with children? Are you able to provide an excellent standard of childcare?
The Ivies Nursery are looking for an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager who is nurturing, can inspire and have fun to join our team.
As a Deputy Manager, you will be supporting the Nursery Manager to lead and manage a team of childcare practitioners who are responsible for providing first class care to children.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a minimum of a Level 3 NVQ in Childcare and supervisory training
- Be an exceptional mentor and early year’s practitioner
- Have a solid knowledge of the EYFS
- Be able to build brilliant working relationships with parents and colleagues to ensure common goals can be achieved
- Be flexible with start and finishing times
- Have impeccable interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively to colleagues of all levels of seniority
St Ives School is committed to the safeguarding of its pupils. Successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Please email email@example.com for a job description and application form.
Nursery / After School Care Assistant
Starting September 2021
Permanent, part-time (1pm-6pm Mon-Fri) Term time only (36 weeks)
NVQ Level 2 or above. Salary dependent upon experience
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Nursery Assistant to support in the learning and play of children aged 2-4 years.
To thrive as a Nursery Assistant, it’s essential that you have:
- A positive, caring, energetic, can-do attitude
- An understanding of safeguarding children
- A genuine interest in aiding children’s development
- An ability to motivate children and be an excellent role model
- Experience of working with young children
St Ives School is committed to the safeguarding of its pupils. Successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a job description and application form.