Single sex education without compromise.
We truly believe that single sex education allows girls to learn and develop in an environment created specifically for them. At St Ives we recognise and understand the different needs of boys and girls at the different stages of their development.
Girls today should be able to achieve anything they want; opportunities have never been so great and nothing should be beyond their reach. At St Ives we encourage the unique qualities of every girl to ensure that they reach their full potential.
Our partnership with Haslemere Preparatory School allows us to offer the best of both - single sex education without compromise:
· Sibling discounts across both schools.
· Standardised term dates, school time tables and a social calendar of events.
· Shared transport including school drop off and collection.
· Shared technical resources and facilities.
· Closer association between teaching and governing bodies at both schools.
This partnership provides parents with the same social, logistical and financial advantages of co-educational schools, but with the known benefits of single sex education.
For further information on our partnership and how it could benefit you, please contact Lizzie Disley on 01428 643734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.